Are you concerned about how the Coronavirus pandemic affects people with disabilities?
We are here to alleviate your stress and provide updates through this challenging and unique time.
In order to keep our Parent Network community up to date, we have created this COVID-19 page on our website.
Our offices are currently closed, but our staff has started working remotely to provide you with the highest level of support and service through this difficult time.
- We have reviewed our internal operations, ensuring we are following the recommended health and safety guidelines for our staff and the people we serve, especially families and caregivers in our WNY community. We are here for you!
- We are reviewing and compiling numerous resources and materials to inform you about health and safety precautions, the virus, the effects on special education and tips for families of children with disabilities.
- Our upcoming in-person events and workshops over the next several weeks are cancelled. However, we are considering alternative solutions. Should you have specific questions about the topics, please contact our one-on-one support line at 716-332-4170 or email@example.com.
- We are exploring various creative options to meet your needs during this time, including online support groups, webinars, social media, etc. Our Family Support Specialists will continue to communicate with you. We will check in, listen, provide resources and support you.
- We will continue to keep you updated by email, social media and on our website. Please reach out to us with any questions you have as things unfold.
We encourage you to follow the basic hygiene precautions and other health-related guidelines provided by the CDC.
We wish you and your family well during this time.
We are Here for You!
Susan R. Barlow
And all the Parent Network of WNY staff
“Parent Network provides information of a general nature and is designed for information and educational purposes only and does not constitute medical or legal advice.”
COVID-19 Updates & Resources
[ecs-list-events cat=’1-on-1-support’ limit=’3′]