Students with Disabilities and Dealing with Suspension – 2/26
February 26 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
YOU WILL LEARN
• General school discipline issues
• Disciplining students with disabilities
• Manifestation Determination Review (MDR)
• Effective advocacy and communication
• A detailed review of the school code of conduct
C. Dee Wright Community Center
11 Church St.
Akron, NY 14001
RESERVE YOUR SPOT TODAY
email: firstname.lastname@example.org | call: 716.332.4170
Please let us know if you need assistance with childcare or transportation when you register.