For more information on Autism, download our fact sheets:
- Autism Information Center — Provides links to information and resources about autism
- Autism Services
- Autism Society of America — The Autism Society improves the lives of all affected by autism through education, advocacy, services, research and support.
- Autism Society of America – WNY Chapter — The Western New York chapter has information on area events, programs and conferences and serves as a resource for people in the area.
- Autism Speaks — dedicated to funding research into the causes, prevention, treatments and a cure for autism; increasing awareness of autism spectrum disorders; and advocating for the needs of individuals with autism and their families.
- Autism Videos — online video trainings designed as a continuing education tool for educators.
- Center for Autism and Related Disabilities at SUNY Albany — a university-affiliated resource center that brings research and practice together in community settings. CARD Albany provides evidence-based training and support to families and professionals, and through ongoing research, contributes knowledge to the field of autism spectrum disorders.
- Center for Autism Support and Education
- Indiana Resource Center on Autism
- NY State Department of Education: Autism
- OCALI: Educational Services
- Summit Autism Center