For more information on Bullying, download our fact sheets:
- Accredited Schools Online – Bullying Awareness Guidebook — Higher Education for Students with Disabilities Rights, Resources and Accredited Online Schools
- Alberti Center for Bullying Abuse Prevention — A local program at UB with resources for parents, students and educators.
- Bullying and Youth with Disabilities and Special Health Needs — A section of the stopbullying.org site which focuses on creating a safe environment for students with disabilities and with special health needs. Specific federal laws and additional resources are included.
- Center for Parent Information and Resources — Bullying resources
- Education.com — Bullying at school and online. A page of resources and fact sheets compiled with the help of three guest experts in the field.
- Pacer’s National Bullying Prevention Center — PACER’s bullying prevention resources benefit all students, including students with disabilities. Click on the Resources tab at the top of the page.
- Parents, Families, and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG) — Buffalo/Niagara Chapter, is a non-profit, all volunteer, community-based organization. PFLAG’s mission is to promote the health and well-being of Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgendered people, their families, and friends through support, to cope with an adverse society; education, to enlightened … more