Military and Veteran Families Resources
For more information on Military and Veteran Family Support, download our fact sheets:
- Autism Speaks Salutes Military Families
- Military Child Care and Children With Special Needs
- Military Financial Aid — If you served in the military and want to earn your degree, it’s likely that you qualify for several governmental or institutional educational awards.
- Operation Autism — A resource guide for military families.
- Self-Advocacy Tools For Military Children
- Special Needs Parent Tool Kit – from the Department of Defense
- The Respite Care Question for MIlitary Children
- TRICARE – Special Needs — TRICARE offers several services under the basic TRICARE benefit for beneficiaries with special needs:
- TRICARE Programs for Children with Special Needs — Includes Tricare Programs for Children with Special Needs