- Are you a parent or family member of an individual with a disability?
- Do you want to make a difference in the lives of individuals with disabilities?
- Do you want to become a leader in your community?
Join Parent Network of WNY’ s FREE Parent Leadership Program!
Learn from experts about a variety of topics that will result in better relationships
among schools, families, and the community.
You will be able to better…
• Support families and individuals with disabilities
• Educate the community about the issues/struggles individuals with disabilities face
• Connect with a larger group of parent leaders with similar goals/ideas
• Empower yourself and others to speak up
Participants must complete approved independent learning requirements & attend a minimum 2 in-person sessions conveniently scheduled for Saturdays.
March 2, April 6, May 4 and June 1
9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Daemen College, 4380 Main Street, Amherst, NY 14226
CLASS IS CLOSED – Check back for 2020 dates!
Support and Services
Buffalo, NY 14202 + Google Map
Lockport, NY 14094 + Google Map