- Are you a parent or family member of an individual with a disability?
- Do you want to make a difference in the lives of individuals with disabilities?
- Do you want to become a leader in your community?
Join Parent Network of WNY’ s FREE Parent Leadership Program!
Learn from experts about a variety of topics that will result in better relationships
among schools, families, and the community.
You will be able to better…
• Support families and individuals with disabilities
• Educate the community about the issues/struggles individuals with disabilities face
• Connect with a larger group of parent leaders with similar goals/ideas
• Empower yourself and others to speak up
*DATES & LOCATION SUBJECT TO CHANGE* APPLY NOW TO BE INFORMED OF DATE AND/OR LOCATION CHANGES!
Participants must complete approved independent learning requirements & attend a minimum 2 in-person sessions conveniently scheduled for Saturdays.
April 18, 2020, May 2, 2020, May 16 2020
9:00 am – 3:00 pm
4999 McKinley Parkway, Room 135
Hamburg, NY 14075
Support and Services
Hamburg, NY 14075 + Google Map
West Seneca, NY 14224 + Google Map
Buffalo, NY 14202 + Google Map