Special Education

girl with younger sister
Special Education

Does your child have trouble learning? Is your child having difficulties in school that are getting in the way of their learning? Talk to your child’s teacher or other professionals in the school who can help decide what support might be needed. After all the classroom supports have been tried, it might be time to look into Special Education.

What do you do if your child needs extra help to be successful in school but does not qualify for Special Education? Ask about a 504 Plan! This plan develops accommodations and services which are necessary for your child to participate fully in their education.

Related Events

Buffalo Public School – High School Showcase

BPS Logo
September 30 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Lewis J. Bennett School fo Innovative Technology Gymnasium
2885 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14214
+ Google Map

Special Education Family Workshop

September 30 @ 9:30 am - 2:30 pm
Niagara Community Center
530 66th Street
Niagara Falls, NY 14304
+ Google Map

Overview of Special Education

Students in a classroom
October 3 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Wyoming County Ag and Business Center
36 Center Street
Warsaw, NY 14569
+ Google Map