Early childhood services focus on children from birth to age 5.
Parent Network of WNY can help if you have a question about how your child plays, speaks, learns, or behaves, about your child’s disability or suspected disability.
Contact Parent Network of WNY if you:
- Want to learn more about Early Intervention or Preschool Special Education
- Need referrals and suggestions for children in your care who may have developmental delays
- Would like information on the Office for People with Developmental Disabilities (OPWDD)
- Help Me Grow WNY – Dedicated to helping children reach their full potential by providing vital information and resources on child development.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – From birth to 5 years, your child should reach milestones in how he plays, learns, speaks, acts and moves. Track your child’s development and act early if you have a concern.
- Head Start – A comprehensive child development program serving children ages 3 through 5 and their families.
- New York State Education Department – A resource to special education support services.
- WNY Behavior Toolbox – Behavior Resources for early childhood professionals in Western New York.
- Zero to Three – During the first three years of life, emotionally nourishing relationships lay the foundation for lifelong health and well-being.
Sign up to receive our latest events, news and resources.
Parent Network of WNY
1021 Broadway Street
Buffalo, NY 14212
Family Support Lines:
English – 716-332-4170
Espanol – 716-449-6394
Toll Free – 866-277-4762