Back to school can be a stressful time for children and parents.
Regardless of age, district, or ability, Parent Network of WNY provides resources that can help support you and your family with all of your back-to-school needs.
Whether your child is going back to school remotely, in the classroom or a hybrid of both, Parent Network of WNY is here to provide you with resources to help navigate your new normal.
- Career Development Center – Western New York school district directory.
- IncludeNYC – Access to educational, employment, and independent living opportunities for young people with any disability.
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) – Information and resources on infants, toddlers, children, and youth with disabilities.
- New York State Education Department (NYSED)
- Understood – Lifelong guide for those who think and learn differently to help them discover their potential, take control of their lives, and stay on positive paths.
- U.S. Department of Education
Parent Network of WNY
1021 Broadway Street
Buffalo, NY 14212
Family Support Lines:
English – 716-332-4170
Espanol – 716-449-6394