Want to make a difference? Have a few spare hours?
Would you like to help with workshops and other events, assist the marketing department with developing flyers, prepare mailings or offer your talents to Parent Network of WNY?
To get involved, please call us at 716-332-4170 or email email@example.com
Service Access Specialist – Full Time
The Service Access Specialist is the first point of contact for people who reach out to PNWNY by phone, email, or in-person. The Service Access Specialist works to understand requests for assistance and to ensure that services are provided appropriately and professionally. They have primary responsibility for consistently collecting and recording demographic information and data on the nature of service requests, as well as other intake data. They provide direct information and referral services, by phone, in-person and by email. With guidance of the Family Engagement and Resource Manager, they assign cases to appropriate staff, and monitor case status to ensure timely follow up and documentation of service plans, activities, and assessments. The Service Access Specialist is also responsible for maintaining accurate client data and using this data to generate reports for managers and other stakeholders.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent combination of related experience and/or training
- Professionalism, compassion, and kindness in all written and verbal communications with colleagues and the public
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe products and data management systems
- Facility with using databases to record and report information (Salesforce experience a plus, but not essential)
- Initiative, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates respect and inclusion of colleagues, members of the public, and clients with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and identities
- Preference for applicants with direct experience of disability as a parent, family member, or individual
- Preference for applicants with direct experience of disability services and systems as a parent, family member, or individual
Salary Range – $36,000 – $40,000
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.
Parent Network of WNY
1021 Broadway Street
Buffalo, NY 14212
Family Support Lines:
English – 716-332-4170
Espanol – 716-449-6394
Toll Free – 866-277-4762