- Develop and implement a social media marketing calendar/campaign with creative content to increase agency awareness across platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Social media analytic reporting
- Contribute creative ideas on how to leverage different marketing strategies to help optimize and promote the agency
- Coordinate the design, printing and distribution of marketing and communication materials (i.e. flyers, brochures, videos, direct mailers, program booklets, etc.)
- Coordinate the administration all multimedia activities (podcasts, webinars, videos, etc.)
- Develop a communication plan to promote the organization to potential donors or customers and maximize public awareness of the activities of the organization
- Report on status of marketing initiatives data, expenses and activities to meet grant and board of director reporting requirements
- Assure that all organization events are advertised
- Assure that press releases and paid advertisements are developed and distributed
- Responsible for creating and distributing print and electronic materials
Specific Skills/Abilities for a Marketing Coordinator are
- Experience with social media platforms in a business capacity – Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn
- Knowledge of Google analytic reporting and analysis
- Have knowledge and interest in use of multimedia tools (podcast, video, webinar software etc.)
- Attention to detail
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Proofreading and editing skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs required. Knowledge of InDesign preferred but not required. Proficiency of InDesign preferred.
Education and/or Experience
- Associates Degree required, Undergraduate degree in Marketing preferred, but not necessary
- Minimum 1 year of relevant marketing experience
Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteers play an important part in the success of Parent Network of WNY. The Parent Network is grateful for the many volunteers and interns who have helped us achieve our mission over the years by donating their time and talents.
Want make a difference? Have a few spare hours?
Would you like to help with workshops and other events, assist the marketing department with developing flyers, prepare mailings or offer your talents to Parent Network of WNY?