We will work with the family to develop a goal and identify challenging behaviors and other barriers to reaching that goal.
We will work with the family to develop, learn, and apply strategies and interventions that will aid in overcoming these challenges.
- This program provides in-home services to Office of People With Developmental Disabilities (OPWDD) eligible, school-aged youth that reside with family in Erie and Niagara Counties.
- Virtual services are available for OPWDD-eligible, school-aged youth that reside with family in Allegany, Cattaraugus, Chautauqua, Erie, Genesee, Orleans, and Niagara Counties.
Learn more about the program:
Monday – Friday
9am – 4pm
English: (716) 332-4170
Espanol: (716) 449-6394
What to expect:
- Behavior assessment
- Person-centered and family-centered approaches
- Behavior plan development
- Advocacy, resources, and referrals
- 1-On-1 support
- Home visits
- Approximately 6 months of support
- Coaching and education collaboration with school and care coordinator
This program can support behavioral challenges including, but not limited to:
- Sensory integration
- Elopement, wandering, bolting
- Repetitive/rigid behaviors
- Social interaction
- Low engagement/involvement
- Aggression and self-injury
- Coping skills/calming techniques
Sign up to receive our latest events, news and resources.
Parent Network of WNY
1021 Broadway Street
Buffalo, NY 14212
Family Support Lines:
English – 716-332-4170
Espanol – 716-449-6394
Toll Free – 866-277-4762