Do you have concerns about how your child is developing and learning?
If you have concerns about your child walking, talking, behaving, understanding and learning. If your child has a diagnosed or suspected disability. We can help!
Call or email for 1-on-1 help with:
- Individualized Education Program (IEP) process
- Early childhood services and programs
- Special education questions
- Transition planning
- Transportation issues
- Navigating systems, including Developmental Disabilities, Mental Health, and others
- Camps, afterschool, and other community organizations (with services for special needs)
- Specific disabilities
Free interpretation services are available for Non English Speakers
For callers who feel more comfortable communicating in a language other than English, Parent Network of WNY has partnered with Language Line Solutions to offer assistance in your preferred language. This service provides interpreters for more than 140 languages.
Schedule a call for Non English Speakers
To schedule a call ahead of time, email email@example.com, state your preferred time between Monday – Friday, 9am – 4pm and identify your “preferred language.” A support specialist will call you via an interpreter.
Or visit us at Parent Network of WNY
1000 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14202