May 17, 2022 @ 6:00pm – 7:00pm
Join a panel of pediatric specialists from Columbia University Irving Medical Center and NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital for an informational conversation on the latest developments in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and related behavioral health issues in children and adolescents.
Our panel of expert pediatric neurologists, psychiatrists, and developmental pediatricians will discuss the definition of ADHD, how to make the proper diagnosis, and the latest therapeutic modalities.
The discussion will cover timely topics for pediatricians, developmental healthcare providers, and families including:
• Differences in ADHD in boys vs. girls
• Benefits of neuro-psychological testing
• How ADHD affects children and teens outside of school
• What parents and schools can do to help children
• Treatment approaches
• Long-term outlook, college and beyond
The conversation will be moderated by award-winning CBS medical correspondent, Dr. Max Gomez. Attendees will have an opportunity to submit questions to the panelists.