About the YAB Experience
Two days in person in Albany, NY
– August 10th & 11th 2022
One half day virtual meeting
– TBD by YAB members availability
Why join the YAB?
– Share challenges, ideas for solutions for future youth services
– Meet other young people from across NY who want to advocate for mental health
– You will speak with Office of Mental Health leaders to share what could make future mental health services better for youth
– PAID opportunity to lend your voice!
– No change about us without us!
How do I join?
– Be a young person 12-20
– Interested in lending your voice
– Have personal lived experience with mental health services
– Have ideas to share about challenges and barriers
– Ideas about solutions to improve services
– Available to attend the 2 day in person meeting, half day virtual meeting and preparation.
– Complete the online application by clicking here.
Young Leaders and Advocates Network Contact Information: