This 8-part webinar series is taught by a live, virtual expert instructor and focuses on the very specific training needs of autistic individuals. The series focuses on one topic per week and teaches it in a way that is easy to digest and gives students the space to process the information before we move on. Our goal is to help individuals know the expectations of learning to drive and going over concepts that most driver schools do not cover like sensory needs. We want them to obtain their license!
- Motivation: Starting the Driving Journey and Roadmap
- Parental Involvement in Driving
- Adding Driving Goals to your IEPs
- Driving Situations and Overcoming Them!
- Sensory Processing And Limiting Sensory Overload
- Understanding Police Interactions and Strategies
- Financial Basics of Driving 101
- Driving Pathways
Click here for more information and to buy the training series